Onduline Roofing Sheets
- Length: 2.000m
- Cover Width: 855mm
- Profile Dimensions: Depth 32mm, Pitch 94mm
- Material: Bitumen
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Application: Roof
- Thickness: 3mm
- Onduline sheets are a versatile corrugated roofing or wall cladding sheet manufactured by combining recycled cellulose fibres and bitumen under intense pressure and heat.
- Onduline' s properties ensure that it does not condensate which lends itself to a wide variety of applications including agricultural, industrial, light domestic and under tile systems.
- The convenient and lightweight 2m long sheets make this product easy to handle.
- Cutting and installation is also very simple which makes this product popular with DIYers and experienced tradesman alike.
- Onduline is fixed with a simple colour coded 'Onduline Nail' which are supplied in Boxes of 400 (Which will do approximately 20 sheets.)
- Onduline is manufactured in four different colours: Black, Red, Brown & Green.
- We also supply all Onduline Ridges, Verges and other fixtures and Fixing Nails so that you can do a complete job to match your requirement.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Easy to cut and shape
- Available in four colours
- Ideal for stables, garages, sheds, and agricultural buildings
- The staining process means the sheets will retail their colour for longer
- Environmentally friendly
Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
Onduline roofing sheets are easily identifiable by the printed production quality control information applied up the last corrugation on the smooth grained topside.
Is Onduline fireproof?
Onduline sheets are not classified to External S.AA fire rating as required in UK Building Regulations for some classes of structure. In these cases, they must be fixed on a suitable fully supporting roof deck and the sheets coated with a proprietary AA surface paint treatment as used on flat felted roofs applied in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions.
What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
The maximum overhang of Onduline sheets at the eaves is 70mm
Do Onduline sheets come in different lengths?
No, Onduline comes in one standard size of 2m long
How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
Cut with an oiled coarse-toothed handsaw or preferably a power tool, such as a circular saw again fitted with a course blade or skill saw
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!