2.000m long, Onduline Profile, Freelight, PVC Translucent Rooflight
- Buy 5 for £27.70 £23.08 each and save 5%
- Buy 9.99 for £26.23 £21.86 each and save 10%
- Buy 19.99 for £24.05 £20.04 each and save 17%
- Buy 29.99 for £23.32 £19.43 each and save 20%
- Buy 49.99 for £22.60 £18.83 each and save 22%
- Buy 99.99 for £21.86 £18.22 each and save 25%
- Material - PVC
- Cover Width - 855mm
- Thickness - 1.1mm
- Profile Dimensions - 32mm depth x 94mm pitch
- Weight - 1.9kg
- Application - Roof
- PVC roof sheets are a a very popular product for roofing and cladding purposes. They are lightweight and are very easy to handle, meaning they are used in many different applications such as car ports, outbuildings, lean-to roofs and many more. PVC sheeting is a cost effective way of letting light in to a building.
- The PVC onduline sheet matches the bituminous Onduline sheet.
- 2.000m Long Onduline profile PVC Freelight
- 855mm Cover Width
- Heavy Weight 1.1mm Thickness
- Fire Class SAA1
- PALRUF panels do not corrode - ideal for seaside projects, mines and livestock farms
- Fire resistant - self-extinguishes and meets the highest standards in the field
- High impact strength - resists hail, wind and snow loads
- Excellent chemical resistance - withstands a wide variety of chemicals
- UV resistant - does not yellow or fade for years
- Weather resistant - stands up to harsh weather conditions
Is it okay to walk over our PVC roofing sheets, during or after installation?
No, walking or stepping on the sheets should be avoided and something like crawling boards or platforms should be used No, walking or stepping on the sheets should be avoided and something like crawling boards or platforms should be used.
Do I need to pre-drill PVC roofing sheets to allow the fixing sheets?
Yes, you should pre-drill the PVC roof sheets to ensure the panels can expand and contract correctly with temperature changes.
Where do I need to fix the screws?
You should fix the fixing screws on the top of the corrugation.
What profile does this sheet match in with?
This sheet matches in with our 3-inch corrugated galvanised sheet. This is a different profile to the fibre cement profile 3 sheet.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!