Onduline Roofing Sheet Valleys
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Length: 1000mm
- Coverage: 875mm
- Dimensions: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Bitumen
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Application: Exterior
- Onduline Valley Unit (to accompany Onduline sheets) should be installed down the valleys of a roof prior to installing the roof sheets.
- Valleys are manufactured in the same material as the Onduline sheets in 1m lengths .
- Onduline' s properties ensure that it does not condensate which lends itself to a wide variety of applications including agricultural, industrial, light domestic and under tile systems.
- The wings measure 250mm each and the flexible nature of the ridges allows it to adjust ton a wide range of roof pitches.
- Each valley should be lapped by 125mm giving a cover width of 875mm per ridge.
- We stock the valleys in four different colours: Black, Red, Brown & Green.
- We also supply all Onduline Ridges, Verges and other fixtures and Fixing Nails so that you can do a complete job to match your requirement.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Made from the same material as the sheets
- Colour matched to the sheets
- Adjusts to different roof pitches
What is a valley flashing used for?
A valley flashing is used to collect water from two slopes and directs it down to the gutters.
Are these adjustable to different roof pitches?
An apron flashing is flexible and should adjust to most roof pitches.
How much should I overlap the valleys?
You should overlap each valley by 125mm.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!