Onduline Roofing Sheet Verges
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Length: 1000mm
- Coverage: 875mm
- Dimensions: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Bitumen
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Application: Exterior
- Onduline verges (to accompany Onduline sheets) should be installed down the verge lines of a roof.
- Can also be used on vertical external corners of side cladding.
- Onduline' s properties ensure that it does not condensate which lends itself to a wide variety of applications including agricultural, industrial, light domestic and under tile systems.
- Ridges are manufactured in the same material as the Onduline sheets in 1m lengths .
- The wings measure 200mm each.
- Each verge should be lapped by 125mm giving a cover width of 875mm per verge.
- We stock the Verges in four different colours: Black, Red, Brown & Green.
- We also supply all Onduline Ridges, Verges and other fixtures and Fixing Nails so that you can do a complete job to match your requirement.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Made from the same material as the sheets
- Colour matched to the sheets
- Adjusts to different roof pitches
What is a verge flashing used for?
A verge flashing is used to collect cap of the side of a roof where the sheets finish to give a neater finish.
How do you fix a verge?
First align and fix the verge barge board with the purlins, then position verge units making sure the lap is allowed for. Secure the verge units by nailing through the verge and top of the Onduline sheet corrugation on the roof and through the vertical upstands into the barge board.
How much should I overlap the verge?
You should overlap each valley by 125mm.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!